Overview and Registration
The Clean Needle Technique Review Course: Acupuncture Safety is a continuing education course designed for those who have already completed the CCAOM CNT course and is NOT a substitute for the full CNT course. This is also the required review course for the NCCAOM's Certification Route for California Licensed Acupuncturists for those who have already completed the CCAOM CNT Course. The NCCAOM has extended the application deadline to September 1, 2021.
**If you are completing the Review Course for the NCCAOM CA Route, your course must be completed by August 17, 2021 so that we can process and upload your certificates by your NCCAOM deadline.**
Completion of this course provides 4 PDA points toward the NCCAOM Safety CEU course requirement (NCCAOM Provider #ACHB 664-001) and/or California Acupuncture Board CEU requirements. The minimum time required to complete this course is 4 hours.
How to complete the Online CNT Review Course:
- Register and submit payment by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Please note that your payment will not be charged until your registration has been approved. If you have previously completed a Council CNT course, please do not create a new profile. If you cannot login, please email email@example.com to have your existing account activated.
- Once your registration has been approved, access the Online Module by clicking the link in your registration approval email, or by logging in and visiting your online portal.
- Complete and submit the course preferences module.
- Read and study the course materials carefully.
- Complete and submit the worksheet online module.
- Complete and submit the course evaluation.
- Complete and submit the final exam module.
Please note: If you do not pass the course, you must wait 30 days to re-register to take it again. The course is non-refundable and retakes will be charged at the full price.
Within ten days of completing the course and passing the final exam, a certificate of completion will be emailed to you. We will also notify the NCCAOM of your completion of this course via their on-line portal if you indicated you were taking the course for NCCAOM purposes AND you have an active application on file with them.
If you have any questions, please email the Council's national office.
Ready to register?
Click here for ENGLISH
Click here for CHINESE